Do you hate waiting? Do you like things really fast? Are you becoming impatient waiting for us to make our point? Well wait no more! When you become a Vibe member, you get to cut the queue forever when you order through the App! Vibe members get a ton of free stuff and all you have to do is register.
How do I join?
So you want in hey? Well, it ain’t that easy. You can’t just magically download the app and register your details and expect to be granted entry into our super exclusive Vibe Club. Wait. Actually, that’s exactly all you need to do. So go and do it so you can enjoy free Boost stuff and juicy deals!
“I wasn’t feeling well the other day, so I went and visited the Doctor. He told me to download the Boost app and now I feel great. This app is medicinal magic!”
- Frequently Asked Questions
- VIBE Club Terms & Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why register?
Ah, ‘cos it’s awesome? Keep your alerts on and get the low down on random challenges, freebies and discounts (because we’re a generous bunch of coconuts). You can also strut your stuff past the queue and grab your pre-ordered Boost drink with our ‘Order Now’ feature. Other deliciously enticing things that may tickle your pickle:
• My Boost Points – Collect points every time you buy a Boost. Once you reach 10 points, you will receive a freebie.
• Personalise – You can create the juice or smoothie of your dreams because it’s so easy to add or delete ingredients.
• Find Us – If you’re lost, sorry, we can’t find you, but we can point you in the direction of a Boost.
• Our Menu – What’s in our drinks? Nothing artificial that’s for sure. You can find out all the details.
• FREE birthday drink just for being born! Yay for parents!
- What are my Boost Points?
Buy one drink, get one point. Buy two drinks, get two points. Easy peezy lemon squeezy! This can be for Kids, Medium and Original drinks, so long as you buy a drink. Points only apply for full price drinks (so not when any offer or discount is used) and not where VIBE club is excluded.
- Can I get a free drink yet?
Got 10 or more points? Then do a happy dance because you have a free Boost! You only need 10 points to get your freebie! Free Boost is for original size only and does not include soy, double fruit or any extras. !
- Is there a limit on points and do they expire?
You can collect as many points as you want to and your points have no expiry date, so collect away and eventually you could have enough to fill your bath with Mango Magic!
- When will my card update with the points?
If your points haven’t refreshed automatically, press the refresh button in top right hand corner of the screen. Cheeky thing still not working? Don’t throw your phone at that random stranger, just send an email our way to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it for you!
- What is VIBE Cash?
Vibe Cash allows you to pre-load cashola onto your VIBE account. Just chose how much you want to pop into your account, enter your card details and BAM! Weekly Boost budget locked down. !
- What is the difference between my physical card and the one in the app?
The app is snazzy and pretty and so much more than a card! It still does all the same stuff as your card but also much much more!
- If I have registered using the "without a card" option, will I receive a physical one?
Nope! Everything you need is right here in this handy dandy app.
- If I have registered in the app using the plastic card, do I still need to keep the physical one or is the one in my app sufficient?
Your app will do the job but if you’re a bit of a hoarder or don’t like saying goodbyes then keep the card.
- What do I do if my personal details change?
Moved? Made a boo boo? Tied the knot? No worries! All the details you entered when you registered can be changed whenever you feel the need. Just log into the app, head to the My Profile section, change your deets and save it!
Vibe Card Terms & Conditions
- By registering and/or using your Boost VIBE Card, you consent to the terms of this agreement.
- VIBE Points will be awarded to customers for full price smoothies, crushes or freshly squeezed juice products only, unless expressly specified. Points will not be awarded in association with any other offer or discount. Point balances are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- While every effort will be made in store to ensure VIBE Points are correctly awarded, Boost Juice Bars takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting points onto the VIBE Card.
- The Boost VIBE Card should be treated like cash. Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by this agreement, any points or cash balance on your VIBE Card is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash. No interest or any other earnings on funds deposited to a VIBE card will accrue, be paid or be credited to you by Boost Juice Bars.
- In the case of a lost or stolen Vibe Card; Vibe Members should visit a Boost Juice Bar and request a new Vibe Card. They can log onto the registered members section of the Boost website (boostjuice.com.au/vibelogin) where they can Transfer their existing card information including Vibe Points and Cash Balances, to their new card by submitting their details. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that the full points balance is also transferred to the new card; however Boost Juice Bars will not be responsible for any points accrued that are lost in the transfer. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and will be no longer able to be used. If a Vibe Card is lost or stolen, the Vibe Member is responsible for logging onto the website (boostjuice.com.au/vibelogin) to perform a lost card process and transfer all existing Vibe Points or Vibe Cash credit to a new Vibe Card. A new card can be acquired from any Boost Juice Outlet in Australia.
- We reserve the right not to accept a VIBE Card should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- VIBE Members are entitled to a free Birthday Boost Juice on the day of their Birthday, or up to two days before or after their Birthday. VIBE members will need to pop into any Boost store on their Birthday, or up to two days before or after their Birthday, present their registered VIBE card or app, along with a valid ID confirming their birth date registered on their account matches the date of visit to the store. Limited to one juice or smoothie of any size at one store on their Birthday, or up to two days before or after their Birthday. This free Birthday Boost juice or smoothie cannot be redeemed on any other day regardless of external circumstances including but not limited to public holidays, store closures etc. This free Birthday Boost is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Boost Juice do not take responsibility for incorrectly entered birth dates during the registration process. Not available at Brooklyn Park or Tooronga Boost.
- The VIBE Card is issued to you by Boost Juice Bars. It allows you to load a dollar value between $10 and $500 to use in participating Boost Juice Bars. We reserve the right to change these amounts at any time by notifying you by email, or by changing the terms and conditions on our website.
- From 30th May 2022, a Vibe Member’s Vibe points will expire if they have not used their VIBE account in the last 3 years. If a VIBE Card has been inactive for the last 3 years, but is used prior to May 2022, the points on that Vibe Card will not expire and the 3 year period will re-start. If a VIBE Member believes they have an inactive VIBE account and wish to activate it or transfer it to a new VIBE account, they should visit a Boost Juice Bar and request a new VIBE Card. They can then log on to the registered members section of the Boost website (boostjuice.com.au/vibelogin) where they can Transfer their existing card information including VIBE Points and Cash Balances, to their new card by submitting their details. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that the full points balance is also transferred to the new VIBE Card; however Boost Juice Bars will not be responsible for any points accrued that are lost in the transfer. By completing this transfer, the 3 year expiry period on those VIBE Points will re-start as at the date of the transfer, and the points will not expiry unless the VIBE account is again not used for a further 3 year period.
- No fees will be charged by Boost Juice Bars for the issue, registration, activation or use of the VIBE Card.
- Should a password be lost or forgotten, VIBE members should go to the registered members section of the Boost website (boostjuice.com.au/vibelogin) where they can enter their email address and click on 'lost password'. Their password will then be sent to their nominated email address.
- Boost Juice Bars reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions of the VIBE Member program at any time by notifying members through email or website.