Terms and Conditions
VIBE Card & mobile ordering Terms & Conditions
Boost VIBE Card Loyalty Program
1. By registering and/or using your Boost VIBE Card, you consent to the terms of this agreement.
2. VIBE Points will be awarded to customers for full price smoothies, crushes or freshly squeezed juice products only, unless expressly specified. Points will not be awarded in association with any other offer or discount. Point balances are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Boost VIBE Club is open to any individual, of any age, but is limited to one (1) Vibe Card per customer
3. While every effort will be made in store to ensure VIBE Points are correctly awarded, Boost Juice Bars takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting points onto the VIBE Card.
4. The Boost VIBE Card should be treated like cash. Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by this agreement, any points or cash balance on your VIBE Card is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash. No interest or any other earnings on funds deposited to a VIBE card will accrue, be paid or be credited to you by Boost Juice Bars.
5. In the case of a lost or stolen Vibe Card; Vibe Members should visit a Boost Juice Bar and request a new Vibe Card. They can log onto the registered members section of the Boost website (boostjuice.com.au/vibelogin) where they can Transfer their existing card information including Vibe Points and Cash Balances, to their new card by submitting their details. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that the full points balance is also transferred to the new card; however Boost Juice Bars will not be responsible for any points accrued that are lost in the transfer. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and will be no longer able to be used. If a Vibe Card is lost or stolen, the Vibe Member is responsible for logging onto the website (boostjuice.com.au/vibelogin) to perform a lost card process and transfer all existing Vibe Points or Vibe Cash credit to a new Vibe Card. A new card can be acquired from any Boost Juice Outlet in Australia.
6. We reserve the right not to accept a VIBE Card should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
7. VIBE Members are entitled to a free Birthday Boost Juice on the day of their birthday or 2 days either side of their actual birth date upon presentation of their VIBE Card, confirming their date of birth registered on the card matches the date of visit to the store. This free Birthday Boost Juice cannot be redeemed on any other day regardless of external circumstances including but not limited to public holidays, store closures etc. This free Birthday Boost is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Boost Juice do not take responsibility for incorrectly entered birth dates during the registration process. Free Boost is for original size only and does not include, soy, double fruit or any extras.
8. The VIBE Card is issued to you by Boost Juice Bars. It allows you to load a dollar value between $10 and $500 to use in participating Boost Juice Bars. We reserve the right to change these amounts at any time by notifying you by email, or by changing the terms and conditions on our website.
9. No fees will be charged by Boost Juice Bars for the issue, registration, activation or use of the VIBE Card.
10. Should a password be lost or forgotten, VIBE members should go to the registered members section of the Boost website (boostjuice.com.au/vibelogin) where they can enter their email address and click on ‘lost password’. Their password will then be sent to their nominated email address.
11. Boost Juice Bars reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions of the VIBE Member program at any time by notifying members through email or website.
Boost Mobile Ordering System
By using the Boost Online Ordering System you accept sole responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal details, password and payment details. You agree to accept full responsibility for all your activities on the Boost Online Ordering System.
Boost Juice Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your access to the Boost Online Ordering System, remove or edit any content or cancel your order/s in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you.
In making the Boost Online Ordering System available for use, you agree and acknowledge that Boost Juice Pty Ltd:
- merely acts as an agent for franchised Boost Juice stores from which the products or services will be provided (as selected by you);
- in its capacity as an agent, collects and processes any online payments and remits this amount to the relevant Boost Juice store from which the products or services are provided;
- does not (except where you order from a Boost Juice corporate store) provide you with any goods or services;
- makes no warranties or representations regarding the goods and services to be provided including availability;
- does not guarantee that the Boost Online Ordering System will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected. Boost Juice Pty Ltd does not guarantee that the Boost Online Ordering System will be free from viruses or other harmful components;
- and reserves the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
In using Boost Online Ordering System you:
- agree and acknowledge that all online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods or services for the agreed online prices;
- agree and acknowledge that you contract with the individual Boost Juice franchised store from which you order and not with Boost Juice Pty Ltd (except where you order from a Boost Juice Corporate owned store) and therefore you have no claim against Boost Juice Pty Ltd (except where you order from a Boost Juice Corporate owned store); and
- Indemnify Boost Juice Pty Ltd from all claims relating to a failure of the online ordering system.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please visit our web site please contact Boost Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.