Bitcoin Social Competition Ts & Cs
Full terms available on the Promoter’s website at www.boostjuice.com.au . Promotion commences on 21/10/2017 at 00:01 AEST/AEDT and closes on 20/10/2018 at 23:59 AEST/AEDT. Winner will be drawn at the premises of Boost Juice Pty Ltd at Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148 on 13/10/2016 at 11:00 AEST/AEDT. Winner will be notified in writing and phone within two business days of the draw. Total prize pool is up a maximum of $100,000. The Promoter is Boost Juice Pty Ltd (ABN 11 092 165 681) of Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148 (Promoter). Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/02443; ACT Permit No. TP 17/02261
Privacy Collection Notice
Boost Juice Pty Ltd ABN 11 092 165 681 will use the information you include in this online entry form for the purpose of conducting the competition (including for determining, notifying and publishing the names of any winners).
We may also use the information you provide us with for the purpose of informing you about other products and promotions, including those of related companies, and may disclose your information to related companies, franchisees, and contractors who are affiliated with us, including direct marketing companies who act on our behalf.
If you would prefer not to receive direct marketing communications from us, please follow the instructions to “unsubscribe” which will be included in the communication we send you, or contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below.
We will not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients.
You may contact our Privacy Officer using the contact details below:
Address: Boost Juice Pty Ltd, Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong
Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148
By submitting your entry to this Promotion, you consent to having your personal information used in the manner described above.
You will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion if you choose not to supply us with your information.
Terms and Conditions of Entry – Boost Juice Blanket Promotions 2017-2018
- Information on how to enter, dates and prizes as set out in the Schedule form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to any age restriction specified in item 1 of the Schedule, entry is open to all residents of Australia who fulfil the requirements set out below.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by following the entry requirements set out in Item 2 of the Schedule. Conditions specific to the method of entry are set out in Item 2 of the Schedule.
- Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email or postal address (as requested), to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- Entrants may enter this competition as often as is specified in Item 3 of the Schedule.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 21/10/2017 at 00:01 AEST/AEDT and closes on 20/10/2018 at 23:59 AEST/AEDT. (‘Promotional Period’). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- Each individual promotion conducted under the blanket will open, close and be drawn on the date specified in Item 1 of the Schedule. All draws will be conducted at the premises of the Promoter at Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the major prize.
- The winner/s will be notified by email or mail (as determined by the address provided by the entrant) and telephone within two business days of the draw.
- Prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws three months after the original draw at 11am and at the premises of Boost Juice, Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email and telephone within two business days of the draw.
Prize on offer
- Total prize value is up to $100,000 over the Promotional Period (Including GST), as at 20/10/2017. Individual prizes under this promotion must be valued at $1,000 or less and each draw must have a total of $5,000 or less. Records will be kept of all prizes and winners under this blanket permit.
- The prizes on offer for the individual promotion are specified in Item 5 of the Schedule and conditions specific to the prize/s are specified in Item 4 of the Schedule.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement
- Entries may be disclosed to Permitz Group Pty Ltd for the sole purpose of conducting the competition draw. The name of winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and any applicable statutory authorities and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at boostjuice.com.au
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- In participating in this promotion, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generation and use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize. The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/02443; ACT Permit No. TP 17/02261
Item reference in terms and conditions
Applicable to competition
1 – Who can enter open, close, and draw dates and times
Age restriction: Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
[OPEN TO UNDER 18] Any entrant who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be called to verify their consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release may also require the entrant’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the entrant. The release must be completed with the full name, address and telephone number of the entrant’s parent or guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the entrant’s entitlement to any prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
Competition open date and time:
26/02/2018 at 20:00 pm AEDT
Competition close date and time:
01/03/2018 at 23:59 pm AEDT
Competition draw date and time:
02/03/2018 at 11:00 am AEDT
Must be within dates and times specified for the whole blanket.
2- Entry method and conditions of entry
[FACEBOOK COMMENT] Submit a comment, photograph or video about an embarrassing story for a chance to win.
Submitting their original entry:
· [FACEBOOK] Submit a comment, photograph or video via the comments section of the initial competition post.
Terms specific to competition entry mechanic
[FACEBOOK PROMOTION] This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
[PHOTOS ENTRIES] Photos that are copyrighted cannot be submitted unless you have permission from the photographer/owner. Photos including names or images of third parties may only be submitted with the prior approval of that third party. Photos cannot be returned. By entering this competition entrants agree and understand that their written entries and/or photos may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek a parent or adult/guardian’s permission to send any photo to the Promoter to enter a promotion.
3- number of entries per person
[ONEPRIZE PER PERSON] All entrants may enter as many times as they like but only one prize will be awarded per winning person.
4- Prize conditions
The winners are responsible for all other expenses.
The winner must have or create an active Coinjar wallet in order to receive prize.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entrant who would have been the winner had the original winner not participated in the Promotion, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
Photos that are copyrighted cannot be submitted unless you have permission from the photographer/owner. Photos including names or images of third parties may only be submitted with the prior approval of that third party. Photos cannot be returned. By entering this competition entrants agree and understand that their written entries and/or photos may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek a parent or adult/guardian’s permission to send any photo to the Promoter to enter a promotion.
5 – number of winners and prizes and value
Four (4) winners will receive $500 worth of Litecoin cryptocurrency via Coinjar.com.au
Total given away under the blanket must be less than $100,000 and individual prizes must be valued at $1000 or less.