Terms & Conditions – The Bad Guys Merch Comp
- Information about how to enter and the prizes we are giving away forms part of the Terms & Conditions of this competition. By participating, you are deemed to accept these Terms & Conditions.
- This competition is brought to you by Boost Juice Pty Ltd (ABN 11 092 165 681) with its principal place of business at Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148 (“Boost Juice”).
- The competition commences at 9:00am A.E.S.T. on Wednesday 20th April 2022 and closes 11:00am A.E.S.T. on Thursday 21st April 2022.
- Boost Juice will give Twenty Five (25) x winners a Bad Guys Merch Twin Pack, to the first fans to comment with 1 of the 25 “hidden codes” on the ‘Contest’ Post on the Boost Facebook Page.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia (“eligible entrants”).
- Employees of Boost Juice and its related entities or other agencies and businesses associated with this competition (and any spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of those employees) are not eligible to enter this competition.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(i) On the competition post at www.Facebook.com.au/BoostJuice,
comment with 1 of 25 unique “hidden codes”. The first responses as judged by Boost HQ will win.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- By entering this competition entrants agree and understand that their written entries and/or photos may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek a parent or adult/guardian’s permission to send any photo to the Promoter to enter a promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
HOW THE WINNER IS DETERMINED
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Boost Juice will appoint a panel of judges who will review all of the entries submitted during the Promotional Period, and judge winners based on creativity and ingenuity. The winners will be determined at the judge’s discretion.
- Boost Juice reserves the right to disqualify any entry which is inflammatory, defamatory or profane.
NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER
- The winners will be chosen at 12:00pm A.E.S.T. on Thursday 21st April.
- Boost Juice will use its best endeavours to notify the winners by replying to the winning posts within 2 days of the winners being chosen.
- Winners must contact the email address with their residential address provided on the winning post by 10am Friday 22nd April, otherwise they will forfeit the prize.
- By entering this competition, the winners consent to have their personal information published in the manner described in clauses above, and agree to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners agree to granting Boost Juice a free, perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage, text and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- A prize winner may transfer their prize to another person, provided that Boost Juice is notified in writing by letter signed and dated by the winner, and provided that the person to whom the prize is being transferred consents to these Terms and Conditions being binding upon them.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Boost Juice reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- Boost Juice’s decisions in relation to all aspects of the competition and matters pertaining to it are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Boost Juice will not be liable (including without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss) incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the competition or the acceptance of the prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- Boost Juice is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised for the purpose of this competition or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries for this competition.
- The personal information submitted by entrants will be used for the purpose of conducting this competition, publishing the winner’s details, and distributing the prize. By participating in this competition, entrants consent to having their personal information used in this way.