Workout Your Taste!
We’re all about dem gains, and by gains we mean free stuff.
So, we’re teaming up with our mates at Anytime Fitness and giving every purchase from our Protein & Energy range a free 10 day Anytime Fitness gym pass!
Plus go into the draw to win a FREE 6 month membership!
Wooo, shredding and stuff!
Minimums for the promotion (must be displayed in all advertising)
Promotion commences on 21/05/2018 at 00:01 AEST/AEDT and closes on 03/06/2018 at 23:59 AEST/AEDT. Winner will be drawn at the premises of Boost Juice Pty Ltd at Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148 on 04/06/2018 at 11:00 AEST/AEDT. Winner will be notified by phone within two business days of the draw. Total prize pool is up to a maximum of $700. The Promoter is Boost Juice Pty Ltd (ABN 11 092 165 681) of Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148 (Promoter). Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/02443; ACT Permit No. TP 17/02261
Terms and Conditions of Entry – Boost Juice Blanket Promotions 2017-2018
- Information on how to enter, dates and prizes as set out in the collateral displaying the campaign. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Who can enter
- Any customer who purchases a Protein & Energy Range Boost & scans their vibe card or Boost app.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by following the entry requirements set out in the collateral displaying the campaign.
- Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email or contact number to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- Entrants may enter this competition as many times as they want.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 21/05/2018 at 00:01 AEST/AEDT and closes on 03/06/2018 at 23:59 AEST/AEDT. (‘Promotional Period’). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the prize.
- The winner/s will be notified by email or mail (as determined by the address provided by the entrant) and telephone within two business days of the draw.
- Prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws three months after the original draw at 11am and at the premises of Boost Juice, Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email and telephone within two business days of the draw.
Prize on offer
- 6-Month Anytime Fitness Gym Membership
- Total prize value is up to $700.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement
- Entries may be disclosed to Permitz Group Pty Ltd for the sole purpose of conducting the competition draw. The name of winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and any applicable statutory authorities and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at boostjuice.com.au
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- In participating in this promotion, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generation and use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize. The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/02443; ACT Permit No. TP 17/02261
Look who we’ve spotted dropping into Boost!
30th July 2018
03rd July 2018
02nd July 2018
04th June 2018
03rd June 2018
23rd May 2018
19th March 2018
16th April 2018